Due to Covid restrictions, please call or check Facebook pages for the local venue updates.
2021 Wisconsin Antique Flea Markets
Wisconsin Flea Markets
One of the best things to do during a Wisconsin Summer is to head outdoors and enjoy the warm weather. The season brings together the small business owner, crafter, farmer, antique dealer, and buyers to our incredible Flea Markets. About 90% of Flea Markets are outdoors, so you get to do several things at once. Spend time outdoors, exercise, shop for bargains and support your local small business owners.
If you decide to go on a Flea Market Adventure, you will find incredible bargains from antiques, collectibles, crafts, clothes, vegetables, flowers, toys, and things that will peak your imagination.
Make a list of things you wish to purchase. A few things to add to your list are gifts for family and friends, home decor, tools, fresh produce, and a few plants to grow in your yard. Have a safe and fabulous summer of fun browsing Wisconsin’s Flea Markets.
Please drop a comment below and let us know what events you have visited, which are your favorite, and what you liked or did not like. If you plan to be a vendor at one of these events, please share what you are offering.
- Open every Saturday and Sunday
- May 1st and 2nd through September 2021
- Adams Wisconsin 556 South Main Street Adams, WI 53910
The Adams Flea Market started in 1980 and is held on 11 acres with 12 buildings filled with treasures. They are open every Saturday and Sunday, May thru September. The admission is free with plenty of parking. Adams is located in the heart of Wisconsin and a summer retreat for vacationers. Along with vintage, new, and repurposed items, you can find local fresh produce and flowers. Before you head out, take a quick preview of what they are sharing on their Facebook page. Be sure to put this stop on your Wisconsin Antique Adventure trip planner.
- The event is held at the Dodge County Fairgrounds
- Monthly Saturday Events in 2021
- May 22, June 19, July 24, August 28, September 18, October 1
- Weekly on Thursdays
- May 27, 2021, through September 2, 2021
- Special July 3rd, 2021
Treasure seekers and bargain hunters…looking to go treasure hunting?
Our market offers a wide variety of bargains, treasures, and unique items for everyone. Shoppers come to the Crivitz Flea & Farmers Market from all over the state of Wisconsin and discover everything from antiques and collectibles, arts and crafts, to new merchandise.
- Four Sunday’s a Year
- May 16th, June 27th, August 8th, September 26th
- Elkhorn Fairgrounds – HWY 11 Elkhorn, WI
The Elkhorn Antique Flea Market is Southeastern Wisconsin’s largest Antique Flea Market and one of our favorites. You can find just about anything that you might be looking for. This is the one you do not want to miss. It is held four times a year on a Sunday. Plan to go early in the day because many items are one of a kind and may be sold before you get there. The variety of items ranges from beautiful garden decorations, furniture, clothes, antiques, collectibles ranging from vintage radios to fishing tackle and fresh produce. As you browse the aisles, you find items that you would never find anywhere else. Make sure you take the time to see everything. Plan to spend the whole day and enjoy the special food wagons.
- June 13, 2021; July 17, 2021; July 18, 2021; August 21, 2021; August 22, 2021; September 11, 2021; September 12, 2021
- Field Park Mukwonago, WI 53149
Mukwonago is famous for its Maxwell Street Days. Located in Field Park, there are acres of open space and shaded tree areas. It is where local artisans, collectors, and farmers come to share the fruits of their labor.
- Saturdays – April 24, 2021 – October 16th, 2021
- The Princeton Flea Market is celebrating their 47th season.
- Located in Princeton City Park One Square Block on HWY 23/73
- 35 Miles West of US 41 – 20 Miles East of US 51/1-39
The Princeton Flea Market is Wisconsin’s largest weekly outdoor market hosting 180 vendors. The market is in Princeton City Park, which offers picnic tables, bathrooms, a children’s play area, hot food, and occasionally hosts live music and demonstrations of hand-crafted items. Enjoy a day trip to Northeastern Wisconsin, where there is plenty of activities and local antique shops to enjoy in the area.
- Sunday’s April 11th, 2021 to October 17th, 2021
- Shawano Fairgrounds Except on Labor Day Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend Shawano Flea Market moves to Antigo, WI – Langlade Co. Fairgrounds.
- Special Two Day Holiday Markets (Saturday and Sunday): Memorial Day Weekend May 29 & 30, 2021 4th of July Weekend July 3 & 4, 2021
Shawano is in beautiful Northeastern Wisconsin. The market opens at 7 am and closes at 4 pm. and has been running for over 50 years. It is so much fun seeing things that are unique and things from our past. Each vendor has a story to tell, so take the time to ask about things that you see.
- Saturdays – May 8, July 17, August 28, and September 18
- Held on the Racine County Fairgrounds
7 Mile Fair
- 2720 7 Mile Road Caledonia, WI 53108
- Open Every Saturday and Sunday Year-Round
- Outdoor Market 9 am-5 pm Indoor Market 9 am-5 pm